Monthly Wrap-Up │ July 2016

Sunday, July 31, 2016


I was looking at my calendar and saw July 31st staring back at me and all I could think about was "Wow! That was fast!". Cliché as it may sound but yes, July was nothing but a blur. I was intensely busy this month that I haven't been able to accomplish most of my July goals that I mentioned here.

What Have I Been Up To?

Remember the new job opportunity that I mentioned about here and here? Yes! I survive my first month! Though it's in the same industry that I belong to for the past seven years, this is indeed a bit different and so challenging but I'm loving it so far! For the whole month of July, we were all about classroom training and next month will be all about applying what we have learned. Thus, I have another month to make it! *fingers crossed*

For my blog, I had organized my Book Reviews into categories: author, title, ratings and quotes. Now, it's easier for my readers to look for the book I've reviewed. You can check it all on my menu bar at the top. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to purchase a domain name for my blog yet. Like what I mentioned, I was so busy and I haven't had time to finalized everything. Hopefully next month, I will be able to do so.


What I Have Read


I raved about the amount of books I've read last month that I made it a goal to read a lot more this month but I wasn't able to do so. July was a total letdown! I'm nine books behind schedule on my Reading Challenge

In Case You Missed It

» At the start of the month, I set-up a monthly goal not only for my blog and my reading challenge but also for my own personal needs. Some of it, I was able to accomplish but most of them weren't. You can check it all here.  

» I had also wrap-up a list of the favorite things I've done for the month of June. If you wanna what those are, check them here.

» Up in Flames by Abbi Glines was one of the three books that I've read this month and it made me realize quite a number of things. You can check what those learnings are here.

» The whole AlDubnation just celebrated our first year anniversary. Thus, as a self-confessed AlDub and Kalyeserye fan, I posted my thoughts here.

...

So there goes my July Wrap-Up! How about you, how was your July?

You Might Also Like

0 comments