Remember When 2: The Sequel

Tuesday, July 02, 2013



••• EXCERPT •••

You know how sometimes, your high school crush grows up to be an insanely famous movie star? Okay, probably not. But I do. ~Layla Warren

Back in high school, Trip Wiley’s fanbase only encompassed the denizens of the nothing little suburb of Norman, New Jersey.

Ten years later, all that is about to change.

In the summer of 2000, Layla Warren is enjoying her career as a journalist in New York City (well, sort of), while Trip spends most of his time grabbing Hollywood by the balls. In the days before what will turn out to be his skyrocketing fame, they’ll find themselves confronted with some life-altering choices.

Remember When 2 is the second story in an NA romance trilogy. It will bring you back to that exuberant and riotous time of life in your twenties when you struggled to figure out your place in the world and the person you were meant to be…

…and the person you were meant to be with. - Goodreads

••• REVIEW •••

I read this book for two hours and had to scream with frustration when I got to the last page when I discovered that it was a cliffhanger. Quite honestly, I knew that Remember When is a trilogy when I read the first book last month but I still had a major fit because of that cliffhanger. Ugh! I wanted to read book three badly! T. Torrest you need to release it sooner!

I said it before, Remember Me 1 is one of my favorite reads this year. It was such a fresh sweet pick on contempory romance. I fell in love with it, the story, all of the characters and the sweet happenings. It left me hanging so that's why I looked forward to its sequel Remember Me 2 and it did not let me down. If in the first book we are thrown back to Layla's high school life when she first met Trip, the sequel fast forwards to nine years later, when they met again under a different circumstances. Trip is the upcoming Hollywood star and Layla is a struggling reporter. I don't want to gave more details about the story line because I don't want to spoil the book for those who haven't read it yet. But I had to say, this book was so good and so amazing I did not put it down. I don't mind being sleepless and tired I just had to finish it right away and it was so worth it. Everything about it from the characters, the storyline, the pacing and the dialogue was so well-crafted. I just had to commend Ms. Torrest for creating a gem and sharing it to us.

To those who haven't read it, I think you have to wait for the third book so you would not frustrate yourself with all these cliffhangers. But trust me, even all these cliffhangers would not dampen how much I appreciate and love this book

This is still not the end of Layla and Trip's story. I had to wait until the third book to be released if they will have their Happy-Ever-After.




You Might Also Like

0 comments