Forever too Far (Too Far 3)

Friday, June 14, 2013


EXCERPT
Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.


Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far? - Goodreads


REVIEW

Abbi Glines is one of my favorite New Adult author. I've read and loved all of her works but the Too Far series is my favorite from all of her babies. I can still remember the first time I read Fallen too Far, I've fallen in love with the sexy Rush Finlay and the admirable Blaire Wynn. I loved how their story started and ended and the bumps they had crossed together. It was then that I was hooked. I've pre-ordered my copy online and had to pushed back some books on my To Read list just to finish this series. 



Forever too Far was a cute ending to Rush and Blaire's story. There were so many things I love about this I love that after everything they went through, they finally got their HEA. The two of them had already matured into two adults especially Rush. It took him too long to do it but he finally stands up for Blaire and it was so swoon worthy. Another thing that I love about this book was Dean Finlay. Yes, Rush's father is not really the best Dad in the world but I love how he really love and adore Rush. When I first read the teasers, I thought he would be another Rush's family that is against Blaire but he proved me wrong. He's happy for his son that he finally got himself a woman to settled with. Speaking of Dad's, I'm so glad that in this book, Blaire's father redeemed himself. Granted that he had another shocking revelation but its the kind of secret that makes Blaire happy. I could list all of the things that I loved about Forever too Far but what I really loved the most about it is the background story of the character's we learned to love about the series. This book is not just all about Blaire and Rush. Nan is still Nan. Woods and Della are still together and Grant, after nursing the heartbreak that Nan caused, met someone that is too much of an off limits to him. Why do I love their stories? because being a fan of Abbi Glines, I knew that sooner we can expect another book from her about all of these characters. And I'm seriously waiting for Harlow and Grant's story.

This is the end to Blaire and Rush's saga but hopefully not the final end. I hope I would still read about them in the future books.

You Might Also Like

0 comments