Doodles

Wednesday, April 28, 2010



Ice cream, Cupcakes, Donuts, Cakes.. this is what boredom + craving can do to someone like me.

I was just so bored at work last night, that's why I'm looking for something to do at my station to kill boredom and combat drowsiness and fighting the urge to sleep while on shift (no queue). Unfortunately, since I was using a company computer, Internet access is only restricted to work related websites (can't surf the net) and the only graphic software installed is the ever familiar Ms Paint. So I decided to make some pixels on Ms Paint. I started with the ice cream first and just added the rest to complete my imaginary "I'm eating-all-of-these -tonight!". Unfortunately, I was not able to ate all of these last night but these graphics made me look forward come payday Friday.. mmm.. yum2x!

You Might Also Like

0 comments