Control Freak

Sunday, September 02, 2007


- that's who I am. I admit I'm such a control freak when it comes to relationships. I keep pushing my boyfriend to do things that I wanted him to do like forbidding him to go out late at night, hang with his friends all the time, playing warcraft, drinking alcohol etc. I even told him to text me 24 hrs a day. All because I wanted him to have me as his first priority above all things and all because I wanted him to spend his whole time to me. And the end of it all? we always end up quarreling all the time.

Learning from all the relationship books that I've read, this is so wrong. Yes,  I know I did a mistake for being "that kind of girl" but I can't help it. Every time, were apart random thoughts keep bugging my mind like What is he doing right now? Who is with him? Does he think of me? Does he forgot about me already? Did I ever cross his mind? Questions like that make me feel so uncomfortable that is why I always end up checking him all the time through sms. But if ever he would not reply? I would get mad at him.

I could be wrong, but

I'm just a girl in love with a man so much that I'm scared of the time that he would forgot about me. 

The way I see it, this is the only way that I could think of to keep our relationship close as possible you know having time for each other even though were apart. What should I do?

You Might Also Like

0 comments