Summer Sentiments

Monday, June 11, 2007

"Hahaist Gayla..summer is definitely over..huhu"

...that is my friend's sentiments when we had a talk on the phone last night. She continued by bursting out about the fun things that she would miss once classes would formally start. My eyes just roll listening to her sentiments. Yah ryt, summer is really over but I'm not sad about it and I'm not gonna go into drama because of it!

Come on! My summer experience this year starts with waking up early to go to school and going home early to rest for weekdays and on weekends I'm a homebody. I don't wanna go out because I'm tired or I don't feel like it or a couple of reasons along the way. I have a couple of invitations from my friends for us to spend a weekend or so at a particular place or to go to the beach but i refused all of them. I don't know why I refused it. My life was pretty boring right? We went to Bohol last April but I'm with my cousins and aunts and trust me it was not that really my idea of fun but in a way I enjoyed my stay there. That was it! for two months I only have one out-of-town event the rest was pretty lame and boring.

Thus, I'm not sad that summer is over because I didn't have a lot of FUN. I was in fact, glad that it would end because that would mean it's back to school time! yipee!

You Might Also Like

0 comments