May 2016 Favorites

Tuesday, June 07, 2016


I know we've been a few days past the first day of June but I still can't believe May is already over! I'm still on a summer high from all the trips and activities that I did last month and truth be told, I'm not feeling a little bit excited for the rainy season which is a wonder for a pluviophile like me. Anyways, since today's the first Tuesday of the month, it's time to do Raisa and Eirene's fun link-up, My Favorite Things.

As what I've mentioned on my previous postwe went to the Island Paradise of Malapascua and Bohol thus My Favorite Things post will be all about this trip. So, here's a rundown of what I raved about last month.

Skin Care



  • Aloe After Sun Gel from Banana Boat. I had a terrible sunburn after Malapascua and this product has been my lifesaver. Not only does it cool and soothes my sunburn but it also help kept my skin refreshed - I didn't have any peeling at all!
  • Ever Bilena Advance Lip and Cheek Stain (Very Red). They say great things comes in small packages and this product is a living example of that. This 20ml squeeze tube bottle gave me that just pinched look on my cheeks that lasted all day even after all those swimming. I just don't recommend using it on your lips though ☺
When in Malapascua: 
  • Daño Beach Resort. If you're on a tight budget but still want a front view of Malapascua's Bounty Beach, you can check this resort. Their beach cottages with verandas overlooking the beach front are very affordable and clean. They don't have wifi connection though which is really good if you really want to unplug from the new world and just relax. 

When in Bohol:
  • Bilar Eco Park.  If your on your way to Bohol's Chocolate Hills but you don't want to stop over and have lunch at any of the floating restaurants of Loboc due to a tight budget, you can always pack your own food  and eat under a canopy of trees at one of the benches of Bilar's Eco Park. You don't need to pay any fee, just a donation is enough and you can enjoy your picnic. Plus the place is instagram worthy. 

That's it for my May faves and cliche as it may sound, Hello June! Please be good to me ☺

P.S

You can also check other entries below.

My Favorite Things: A Blog Linkup

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. The resort looks great! So close to the beach too! The park also looks really lovely. Are the walkways all up in the trees?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately no. But it leads though to a big & wide platform under a canopy of trees :)

      Delete
  2. I remember having a terrible sunburn when I was 14. The aloe vera gel would've really helped!

    Bilar Eco Park looks really nice! I've never been to Bohol but I'd love to someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go. It's one of the most amazing places to visit here in the Philippines :)

      Gayla of IMAGINE.CREATE.SHARE

      Delete
  3. I've never been to Bohol, but it's definitely in my bucket list. I'll remember this post for when I finally go to Bohol and do the itinerary. Glad you enjoyed your trip, btw! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a family trip and I did enjoy it! Thanks :)
    Just book a flight to Bohol, it's one of the most amazing places to visit here in the Philippines
    :)

    xx, gayLa

    ReplyDelete