The Sunday Currently | Vol. 1

Sunday, April 24, 2016


I've been meaning to join this link-up blog series from Lauren of Siddathornton  since last year when I saw this series making its rounds on the blogosphere. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do so because I went on a hiatus and didn't get to post anything since my Aubrey Hepburn post. So this one right here is one of my attempt to make this blog active again when I decided to come back to blogging - well sorta. Like what they said, it's better late than never, so here it goes:


CURRENTLY

READING
I'm still not yet done with S.C Stephen's It's all Relative, I know its taking me longer than usual to finish it but I keep getting distracted with other things - mainly fangirling, watching random videos on youtube and reading fanfics on wattpad.

WRITING
My first The Sunday Currently post and a draft for an update of  When I Met You, my own Aldub/Maichard fanfic on Wattpad

LISTENING
Paramore's Last Hope. This is one of my favorite song from them and though I like the album version, the live version one is magical, specially this performance:


It's not that I don't feel the pain, it's just I'm not afraid of hurting anymore

THINKING
about next week

SMELLING
the aroma of meat sauce that is slowly simmering in the pot..mmmm

WISHING
for more moolah! HA!

HOPING
for peace and serenity, naks!

WEARING
one of my favorite pang-bahay tee, with its holes and faded print

LOVING
the fact that I am so productive with regards to posting something on my blog. Yay me!

WANTING
Little Mix's Get Weird Tour ticket. I know, its almost here but I still don't have any tickets and I really wanna go :(


NEEDING
more moolah! HA!

FEELING
nostalgic. I don't know why but I found myself browsing older photos on my FB and listening to 90's music



You Might Also Like

0 comments