A New Year of Reading Books

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

It's already 2013 in my part of the world but sadly I was not able to celebrate the new year because I was working. That's the sad part of working in a BPO Industry, you could never have Holidays. But I'm not complaining. I'm not born with a silver spoon so I had to earn a living to survive. So enough of that! this post is about my own reflections on the year that was.  2012 was a good year for me. I could not remember anything that made me sad or was not happy about. This was the year that I re-opened this blog and decided to blog about the thing that I loved the most. This was the year that I signed up with one of the best social media network in the web, Goodreads and met new friends. This was the year that I read the best YA and Dystopian series and occasionally slipping into erotica not for perverted reasons but more of satisfying my curiosity about the latest buzz in the book world. This was the year that I discovered a number of indie authors and loving their work. This was a year of great book finds and great read. And I'm so happy that I got to share it to you.

So I'm looking forward to even greater books and challenges in 2013. I know a lot of it has to be the sequels of my well loved series that will be released this year. But still, as a bookworm, I'm definitely on the hunt for a great book read that will highlight my whole 2013.

Cheers to a Happy New Year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments