Oh yes! They're Back!

Monday, July 02, 2007


After almost 10 years, the original all girl group announced a few days ago that they are performing a series of shows in January. Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham, Melanie "Sporty Spice" Crisholm, Geri "Ginger Spice" Halliwell, Emma Baby Spice" Bunton and Melanie "Scary Spice" Brown surely are getting back together huh?

I'm such a big fan of this group way back when I was still in Elementary. My cousins and I often sang their songs and act out their videos in our little play and I would always play the part of Posh Spice (she's my favorite spice girl). Like any other spice girls fan, I was heartbroken when the group break up in 1998 with Geri Halliwell's departure. This became one of the biggest news stories during that year. But the remaining girls still continue to record albums and appear in shows yet the group is still not the same as having Geri around.

Since then, rumours of a Spice Girl Reunion began circulating the music world and fans around the world patiently waited for this to happen but it never pushed through not until this day.

I'm so excited to see the group that started it all perfom once again! I wanna hear their hit songs once again! It's like being 9 yrs old again playing "wannabee" with my playmates.

GIRL POWER!

You Might Also Like

0 comments