Things that I Did today

Sunday, May 06, 2007


What's with the post? oh..no good reason why.. I just don't have any idea what to write today. My mind is currently mess up! Anyways, since i don't have any specific subject to enter, I just would like to have a rundown of what I did today and yah..share it with you!

  • I wake up at 12:00 NN because I'm hungry!
  • Watched de la Hoya & Mayweather fight. Mayweather won but the fight was really boring. I was expecting a lot of action with matching "knock downs" along the way but sad to say all they do was engaged in exchanging blows! wtf?!
  • Got a new haircut. It's a bob that kinda look like Victoria Beckham's hair. The reality is, I don't look like her LOL!. I would upload pics about my new look soon.
  • My boyfriend got back from his "barkada outing". He called me but then we ended up fighting over the phone. How sad is that?
  • Eating pan de sal while watching Charlie's Angels on t.v (it's my 20th) and at the same time typing these new entry on my bloggie! *smiles

You Might Also Like

0 comments