Saturday's Happy Smiles │ Vol. 2

Saturday, April 30, 2016


Welcome to Saturday's Happy Smiles, a personal blog series where I list down good things that put a smile on my face this week

This week has been extra exhausting and uneventful. All I ever did was go to work and go home. And to make it worst, commuting to/from work was so mentally and physically draining. Looks like Cebu traffic is slowly catching up with Manila *sigh*. Also, my daughter got sick so I didn't have any time to get a full rest and didn't have time to finish what I'm currently reading - again. To be honest, I thought I don't have anything to post today because I can't remember anything that put a huge smile on my face for this week  but then Friday came and a movie trailer changed the week for me.

So for today's entry, I'll talk about the new trailer from the highly anticipated movie adaptation of one of Jojo Moye's beloved book,  Me Before You



People who know me knows how much I love this book from Jojo Moyes and how ecstatic I was when I first heard the news that we will be seeing it soon on the big screen. So going back to the new trailer, I love how it was different from the previous one. If the previous trailer left most of us (fans of the book) crying ugly tears, this one is guaranteed to help us shed happy ones. I also like that they choose my favorite scenes from the book as part of this clip because those were indeed happy scenes. And can I also say that it made me happy that Imagine Dragons' Not Today is part of the soundtrack! Gah! Im a fan of the band and this song is so perfect.

I don't know about you but I've been hitting the replay button more than once. AH! I can't wait for June!

You Might Also Like

0 comments