Hair Madness

Monday, September 27, 2010

I have a love and hate relationship with my hair for the past 2 months. I actually want to grow it long so that I can digitally permed it but to my dismay, it would not cooperate. Lately, I notice a lot of split ends and no matter what I do, everyday has been a bad hair day for me. So I finally decided "enough of the feminine long hair" I am getting my hair cut.

Although I dreamed of having long wavy sexy locks ala Victoria's Secret models on the runway, I actually prefer (since high school) short hairstyles on my hair that requires less styling and combing effort, in short - hassle free. And because of this, I look for past photos of me sporting short hair styles that I had loved.






As much I want to sport either one of these looks again, I can't for now because sad to say the hair stylist that cut my hair on these pictures moved out from the salon I frequent and I don't know where he is right now. So for now, when I visit a hair salon, I will just be contented in getting a safe layered cut again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments