Random Ramblings

Sunday, July 06, 2008

This is what I do when I don't have any idea what to write in my blog. I just list down everything and anything that had happened to me for the past days whether it involves me or just something I've read or see on tv for what purpose? NONE! LOL! I just post it here for the heck of it!

Rafael Nadal beat Roger Federer on Wimbledon
I haven't seen the Wimbledon Finals between these two tennis greats. But I am not surprised when I heard that Nadal ended Federer's 5 year reign in Wimbledon with a bang! Having seen the French Open Finals last month wherein he beat Federer, I saw a different Rafa. I have no doubt that he would beat Federer on the grass court. Kudos to Rafael Nadal! He works hard for this so he really deserves it.

Gossip Girl
I've been hearing all this fuss about this Hollywood TV hit about the lives of the privileged teens on Upper East Side. I admit, I was intrigued when I first heard about it but sad to say we don't have a cable TV in our apartment that is why I haven't watch a single episode of it! But my friend told me that there are some pirated DVDs about the show sold in downtown Cebu and I'm going to buy one! :)

My Sister's Keeper

I'm currently reading Chapter 5 and so many conflicts had surfaced damn! I'm gonna blog about this book. It's so poignantly touching.

Boyfriend Matters

We argued again. He just told me I'm too paranoid. I told him he was so lazy and irresponsible. I feel like things were not the same as before. (sniff)

That Surprise Quiz!

..in Rizal pissed me off! Imagine, out of 50, I only got 1 point! My gawd!

You Might Also Like

0 comments