PBB Update

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Just a couple of hours had passed since Wendy Valdez was eliminated in Pinoy Big Brother Season 2. I first saw Wendy during her BB. Pilipinas stint where she emerge as first runner up. Next thing I know, she's one of the housemates that would enter big brother's house for the second season of the show. At first, I like her because of her well..uhm..beauty, her strong personality and her own life story. When she was first nominated for eviction, I keep on hoping that people would vote for her. She was really one of my favorites to enter the top 4 along with Bea, Nel, and Mickey. But as time passes and after watching a couple of live episodes in Studio 23, My adoration for Wendy changed. Pardon me for saying this, but Wendy is such a "backbiter"!. She keeps on making issues on her other housemates. Hitting them while they are not around. I don't know why she's doing this stuff to her other housemates.Is it because it's her attitude to be frank at all times? Nonetheless, I really don't like this attitude of her that is why when she was eliminated I was not sad. She may be pretty but what can a physical beauty do if what is inside her rot?

You Might Also Like

1 comments