ANTM Cycle 8 Update

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'm an avid watcher of America's Next Top Model eversince it debuted its first cycle with it's first ever winner Adrienne Curry. Since then, I make it a point to watch every episodes of each cycle on youtube.Now, this Tyra Bank's creation is on it's eight cycle and from the start of the competition my bet was Brittany. She is perhaps the most photogenic contestant of the show ever since Yoanna House conquered cycle 2. I see a great potential in her especially when she does close-ups she is really gorgeous, a true high fashion model seen on the pages of Vogue. Unfortunately, she was eliminated.

I was so sad about the judges decision. I really don't want her to go home yet. I was hoping that she will enter the top three. Life is just so unfair. I feel like I don't wanna watch ANTM again..huhu.. Anyways, my second bet was still fighting a good fight. Natasha, get 'em girl!

To Brittany, I was sad to see you go. But the end is just the beginning. I hope that I will see you again..on the pages of Vogue.

for more info about the ANTM check this site:http://cwtv.com/tehcw/americas-next-top-model=biohub

You Might Also Like

0 comments