The Sunday Currently | Vol. 3

Sunday, June 05, 2016


It's already the 5th day of June and I still don't have any blog post(s) uploaded yet. It's not because I'm experiencing "blogger's block" since I have so many drafts created - though most of them are not yet finish. It was because I'm so busy and still on a high from the Summer Trip my family did in Malapascua and Bohol. So here I am again, making my Sunday blogging "productive". This is again a blog link-up from Siddathornton

So, I'm currently:

READING
Dear Heart, I Hate You by J. Sterling. I'm already halfway through and I'm currently enjoying it . It has been a while since I've read a book from J. Sterling and yet she still didn't lose her magic. She's really good at creating stories about instant connections.

WRITING
this and a few drafts for my blog.

LISTENING
I have been streaming Rachel Platten's Wildfire album for the past couple of days and Better Place is on play

THINKING
about my daughter's entry to pre-school and her coming birthday

SMELLING
Naturistic's Bamboo and Lotus Handwash. I'm currently in love with this and it really does smell so nice.

WISHING
for more sleep, more time, more money

HOPING
for a colder weather. It's already June and it's supposed to be rainy season here in the Philippines but it still feels like summer

WEARING
a lime yellow shirt that has holes and tears but I can't let go of because it's my favorite, green cotton shorts and my trusty glasses

LOVING
how my hair is so bouncy and soft today and I don't exactly know why and how it happened :)

WANTING
another cup of coffee. I already had three cups since this morning but I still badly want one.

NEEDING
a good 9-10 hours of sleep. I can barely function because I've been sleep-deprived these past couple of days.

FEELING
a little bit sleepy. The effects of the family trips I went to *le sigh

CLICKING
Game of Thrones' fan theories on Youtube. A new episode will be aired tomorrow and it would be exciting to know what other fans (like me) of the series are expecting from it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments