Saturday's Happy Smiles | Vol. 1

Saturday, April 23, 2016


Welcome to Saturday's Happy Smiles, a personal blog series where I list down good things that put a smile on my face this week.

Though exhausting at the most, I happily admit that this week has been one of the most memorable one for me. I had so much to be thankful for and so many tasks that I was able to get done before the weekend starts. I am still on a high on the week that was and can't wait to share it with you here. So here is where we begin, my Happy Smiles for this week:

  • Reunited and it feels so good. It has been years since we last saw each other. Years since we graduated from College and went on our separate ways. But last Tuesday, we've met again and it feels like College all over again. 





  • My daughter dancing to OMI's Hulahoop. Arrived home from work exhausted and tired and this is my daughter's way of making me feel okay. I wasn't able to caught it on video but it was so cute and all that up until now, it still makes me smile everytime it crosses my mind. 

  • Blog Update. I was on a hiatus for more than a year and to be honest, I don't have any idea why or what made me decide to update this little space of mine in the Blogosphere. So whether you like it or not, I guess I'm back (?) and hopefully (note to self) be more active this time. 

  • New Blog Layout. Along with a new post, I also had the time (finally) to changed my blog layout. I finally let go of the pink cherry blossom theme I had since 2014 (sniff..sniff) and went to a Black and White minimal theme. Yes, it was a hard decision to make because I really love my pink theme but I guess, along with my growth and maturity, my blog needs to upgrade as well. Cherry Blossom pink theme (according to my friend) is too cutesy and I'm not, again that's according to her.

  • Little Mix's music video for Hair is finally up. And the girls look so pretty and sexy in their sleepwear plus Hatchi (Perrie's pomeranian) made a cameo as well!


  • Aldub/Maichard's sweet moments on and off cam. Yes, I'm a fan since July and my twitter timeline is an evidence of that. I don't know but these two really makes me happy all the time. 
              

Think of the things that made you happy this week and be grateful for it. HAPPY SATURDAY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments